Q. Apps are not installing, app store isn't working. don't know what to do, I was told to restore to factory settings but theirs only a 10% chance it will fix my problem. I have turned it on and off multiple times, hasn't done crap for me. Please help and no stupid answers.
A. Your Kindle is defective. What you describe is nothing near to the behavour of a normal Kindle. So, If it is on warranty, send it back to Amazon. It it's over warranty, you should take it to some computer repair shop.
Kindle Fire Cracked - How can I Repair it?
Q. I dropped it on the floor from about 2 feet, but it was enough to crack the screen, now Company says it's my fault, can I fix this myself somehow?
A. If it's still a new device, Kindle should really help you with this. If all else fails, there are step by step guides on youtube (see below) that show you how to replace the part yourself or have a tech savvy friend do it, the part is available at big part suppliers.
Did my kindle break?
Q. I dropped my kindle, and the back didn't fall off, but it became separated at some parts. Now none of the buttons work, and I don't know what to do. Help! (This is a older kindle, not a touchscreen, just and ebook reader)
A. Your kindle is likely broken. Unfortunately, it's not always possible to get replacement parts for an older item, but there's no reason you can't take it to a shop that does repairs and see what they say. Maybe it's not as bad inside as it seems. If it can't be fixed then you will have to get another one.
I recently broke an old cell phone that I really liked and I couldn't get it fixed, so I understand how you feel. :(
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Problems with Kindle fire?
Description : Q. Apps are not installing, app store isn't working. don't know what to do, I was told to restore to factory settings but theirs on...