Q.
A. I have a Galaxy S3 currently, and I also have a couple of friends with the iPhone 5. All of them have said that if they could go back, they definitely would've chosen an S3. Every spec is better on the S3, because Apple simply doesn't offer a phone on the One X's or S3's caliber.
samsung galaxy 3s help?
Q. On my new samsung galaxy s3, I noticed strange lines when the screen was dark or something was loading, everything looks fine, except I think the screen is slightly pushed in on that part of screen, you don't notice it much but it still bothers me
and trying to take the screen out is no option :)
thanks!
A. Go into Settings and make sure the "make strange lines appear" box is not checked.
is the iphone 4s better then the samsung galaxy 3s?
Q. im getting the galaxy but i just want to know which is the beter phone. im 13.
A. Nope .
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : samsung galaxy 3s or iphone 5? and why?
Description : Q. A. I have a Galaxy S3 currently, and I also have a couple of friends with the iPhone 5. All of them have said that if they could go ba...