• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy Ace Case » About updating samsung galaxy ace software from 2.2 foryo to 2.3 gingerbread?

About updating samsung galaxy ace software from 2.2 foryo to 2.3 gingerbread?

Q. I am new to andriod system so i dont know how to update the andriod phones software i have newly brought the samsung galaxy ace and i have on the net that the software of galaxy ace can be upgraded to 2.3 gingerbird and 2.3 gingerbird has many new and cool features so plzzzzzzz give me full description how i can upgrade my phones software by step to step description
thanks in advance

A. Below are the steps.

1. Download and Install Samsung KIES latest version if you have not done. You can download it from Samsung website.

2. Once the installation is completed, restart your system. Ensure that your mobile is fully charged and alteast 80MB of RAM is left free.

3. Then start the Kies software and once the window is launched, using the data card connect your Ace to the system.

4. Kies will identify your phone and shows the model number. Also it might give an alert stating that new firmware is available. Click NO for the upgrade.

5. With the help of Kies, take a complete backup of your phone data. It is very important in case if you loose your data during upgrade.

6. Now go to Tools option and select firmware upgrade and follow the instruction.

7. Your mobile might restart serveral times, don't worry about that. Once firware upgrade is complete, you will see a message stating "upgrade is complete".

8. Ensure that you have all your data within the phone. If not copy it from the backup that you have taken. 99% of time you don't need to do this.

9. Just to confirm your phone is upgraded, go to settings->about phone and check the Andriod Version.

Regards
Manju

Original Question

Please help me, I think I have a problem with my cell phone :(?
Q. I have a samsung galaxy ace, and I've noticed that the middle button at the bottom unlocks the screen, is this normal? Please help please

A. Home button or middle button is to wake up the phone from sleep state or display the home screen if it is not in home screen. But in case of phone lock system are enabled, it will only wake the screen up and then show the locking system. Even u enable your screen lock to none, it will only show the default lock(swipe from left to right) not your home screen directly.

Original Question

Does anyone know where i can get a hard plastic case for my samsung galaxy ace on melbourne australia?
Q.

A. shopping centres are full of mobile accessory shops so depending where u live, go there, like a westfield, northland, highpoint, eastland, etc. Telechoice and JBHIFI have a good selection of branded official phone cases too, look up their websites or check ur junkmail.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - Rating: 4.5
Title : About updating samsung galaxy ace software from 2.2 foryo to 2.3 gingerbread?
Description : Q. I am new to andriod system so i dont know how to update the andriod phones software i have newly brought the samsung galaxy ace and i ha...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "About updating samsung galaxy ace software from 2.2 foryo to 2.3 gingerbread?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • How do you change the lock screen wallpaper on my Kindle Fire HD?
    Q. I have a Kindle Fire HD, it doesn't have any of those "daily deals" or other ads on it. But i cant seem to find a way to c...
  • samsung galaxy note wont shut off after plugged into wall charger?
    Q. anytime i plug my phone in to charge after shutting it off it will turn itself back on but it continuously vibrates about a low battery ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • how to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 gt-s6500 to jellybean?
    Q. Please provide a full step by step guide to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500 to android jellybean And I also wants to know what is th...
  • Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 won't charge?
    Q. Hello, I'm having a serious problem with my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1, it just won't charge. When I put the plug in there's ...
  • Does Samsung Galaxy S3 mini has Corning Gorilla Glass?
    Q. Also, what kind of screen does Galaxy S3 mini has? Glass or plastic? Thanks in advance! A. Based on GSMArena.com's summary, no it d...
  • Does the samsung galaxy s3 need screen protector?
    Q. I just took the screen protector off because I couldn't take it anymore. I got the anti reflection one and it make it look so bad. A...
  • How do i download apps on my kindle fire hd without a credit card?
    Q. I got a kindle fire hd for christmas and i want to download free apps, but when i click download it says i have to do this 1 click purch...
  • Can I connect the Samsung Galaxy s3 to Virgin mobile?
    Q. I'm planning to buy the Samsung Galaxy s3 from Sprint, however I'm using virgin mobile since its cheaper. Since Virgin mobile i...
Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger