Q. I'm torn between HTC One V, LG Optimus Black, and Samsung Galaxy W. (Or should I just get a Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2?) Any more suggestions?
A. I don't know, but I'm baffled why you even mention the galaxy player, since it's not even a phone! Sounds like you need to do a little more thinking & reading.
What is the real difference between the samsung galaxy player 4.0 and 4.2?
Q. They have the same operating system version and the same screen quality. Same processor and same amount of memory. Whats the real difference if any.
A. Dont be one of those idiots that assumes the the 4.2 is better becuase its newer. In reality the only difference is the 4.2 has a .2 inch bigger screen, lower ppi, lower res cam (3.2 mp on the 4.0, 2 mp on the 4.2) (hq vid recoring on the 4.0, vga on the 4.2), the 4.2 has one less speakers (3 on the 4.0, 2 on the 4.2), bigger battery on the 4.2 (1500 mah vs 1200). Ur going to get better battery life on the 4.2 but much better camera on the 4.0( the 2mp on the 4.2 is a feature phone camera, wile the 3.2 mp on the 4.0 is a tablet/smartphone cam). The 4.0 also going to give you better speaker quality, but the 4.2 has a gyroscope wile the 4.0 does not (being an avid gamer with my iphone 4 and ipad 2(witch also have gyroscopes) i never use this feature, wile its a cool add on its somthing in gaming you will almost never use and you sgould not let it influence your decision). Both are great devices. But i prefer the 4.0 cus i cant stand a bad cam and cus i prefer a 4inch screen.
Should I get Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2 or iPod Touch 4g?
Q. Also, can the Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2 download Temple Run?
A. Apple iPod touch 8GB (4th Generation) is great! With good looking and multiple functions. Love it! It has almost replaced my ipad. Hope to see the fifth generation.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What is a very good Android phone below $300?
Description : Q. I'm torn between HTC One V, LG Optimus Black, and Samsung Galaxy W. (Or should I just get a Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2?) Any more sug...