• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy Zoom Lens » I need advise on cameras?

I need advise on cameras?

Q. I am looking for a reasonable priced digital slr camera for christmas not too complex to use for a 15 year old. Any suggestions?

A. Samsung galaxy camera: basically a small tablet with a zoom lens!!

Go to a camera store?

Original Question

How to take better pictures with my phone?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Prevail and it has pretty good photo quality.

Its just whenever I take a picture of myself or others they tend to look ugly lol.

And they never look like myself or the person. D;

Should I just give up and resort to countless hours of editing or are there steps that I can take so that the picture comes out better?

Thanks!
LOL thanku Richard. I do have a camera but I thought phones were more convenient. But anyway I'll use that one instead. The phone takes piccies that look like poo.

-rolls eyes-

A. What you have is a telephone that also has a camera. If you want to take good photographs then get a camera.

A good camera has a lens that can focus. Your phone has a fixed focus lens that's "pretty good" but never perfect.
A good camera has glass optics rather than the little plastic wide angle lens on your phone.
A good camera can be adjusted to make changes to exposure, light colour balancing, and even zooming. Your phone has none of those features.

So, like you say, you can edit forever or get a camera rather than a phone.

Oh, one advantage of the phone is that it can be used to make calls.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Monday, December 17, 2012 - Rating: 4.5
Title : I need advise on cameras?
Description : Q. I am looking for a reasonable priced digital slr camera for christmas not too complex to use for a 15 year old. Any suggestions? A. Sam...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "I need advise on cameras?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • How do you change the lock screen wallpaper on my Kindle Fire HD?
    Q. I have a Kindle Fire HD, it doesn't have any of those "daily deals" or other ads on it. But i cant seem to find a way to c...
  • samsung galaxy note wont shut off after plugged into wall charger?
    Q. anytime i plug my phone in to charge after shutting it off it will turn itself back on but it continuously vibrates about a low battery ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • how to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 gt-s6500 to jellybean?
    Q. Please provide a full step by step guide to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500 to android jellybean And I also wants to know what is th...
  • Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 won't charge?
    Q. Hello, I'm having a serious problem with my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1, it just won't charge. When I put the plug in there's ...
  • Does Samsung Galaxy S3 mini has Corning Gorilla Glass?
    Q. Also, what kind of screen does Galaxy S3 mini has? Glass or plastic? Thanks in advance! A. Based on GSMArena.com's summary, no it d...
  • Does the samsung galaxy s3 need screen protector?
    Q. I just took the screen protector off because I couldn't take it anymore. I got the anti reflection one and it make it look so bad. A...
  • How do i download apps on my kindle fire hd without a credit card?
    Q. I got a kindle fire hd for christmas and i want to download free apps, but when i click download it says i have to do this 1 click purch...
  • Can I connect the Samsung Galaxy s3 to Virgin mobile?
    Q. I'm planning to buy the Samsung Galaxy s3 from Sprint, however I'm using virgin mobile since its cheaper. Since Virgin mobile i...
Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger