Q. I am planning to sell my E5 to buy Samsung Galaxy Y but I don't want to regret because E5 might be better than samsung galaxy.
A. Well, in terms of the apps you can get, the Galaxy Y would be better. The screen size though is actually pretty bad. What I mean is, since you are going to rely on the on-screen keyboard, having such a small screen would be very inconvenient to type.
The Galaxy Y is a very low end phone in comparison to the E5. I mean, the camera on that phone is miles better than the one on the GY. So to be honest with ya, the GY isn't that much better than the E5. E5 in some cases is better than the GY. As I said earlier, the GY's only advantage is the better apps.
If you want a Samsung Galaxy phone, you need to get one a lot better. Personally, I'd recommend you to wait for the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 which seems like a decent phone. I'm not sure how much it is though.
Where can I find a good quality pink case for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1?
Q. All the cute pink ones are for the Ipad. The only good cases I've found online for the tablet I have are in ugly colors like black and brown.
A. Try amazon! There will be a pink one there...
Can a samsung infuse 4g phone fit a samsung galaxy sII phone case ?
Q. i need to know because i want to buy this case and its only for the samsung galaxy
A. Here are dimensions of Samsung Infuse 4G: 5.2" x 2.8" x 0.35" and Galaxy S II: 4.96" x 2.6" x 0.35". As you can see, both devices carry different sizes and cannot use the same case.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Which is better Samsung Galaxy Y or Nokia E5?
Description : Q. I am planning to sell my E5 to buy Samsung Galaxy Y but I don't want to regret because E5 might be better than samsung galaxy. A. W...