Q. So i heard that virgin mobile is getting the samsung galaxy reverb and i was wondering if i should get it over the HTC evo 3d.Im mostly gonna be using the phone for Android apps/games and especialy emulators :) so which has a better processor? The galaxy reverb has a 1.4 Ghz single core proccesor while the HTC evo has a 1.2 dual core processor so does a duel core processor really make a differenes???
Well iv been with virgin mobile for a year now and never had any problems i guess its just your area or something??? oh and the reason i asked this is cause i want the best phone virgin has to offer because right now i have the samsung intercept and i want a better phone cause its not the best and i did check benchmark scores and the HTC evo is one of the the top phones in the 5000 score i believe not sure and I wasnt sure if the galaxy reverb would have more power
A. Don't get the reverb get the 3D I enjoy my evo v it has a dual core processor with 2 3d cameras and 3d videos look amazing I guarantee u will like it also suggest u look at metro pcs they have lte which is a lot more faster just check them out to see if u want lte and better phones :-)
Which phone should I get for Virgin Mobile.?
Q. The HTC EVO V, or the HTC ONE V, or the SAMSUNG GALAXY REVERB
A. The HTC Evo V and the HTC One V are almost similar and both good. Choose between both of these.
Im getting a new phone from virginmobile which should I get, iphone 4s,htc evo v 4g,or samsung galaxy reverb?
Q. Ill be using it everyday for everything texting,talking,web,email,music,movies,games,apps,taking pictures and videos,theres more but cant think right now, I want the one tgat wont freeze up in a year or 2 and start going slow,and the best one for having more than one app open and still fast ab dnt lag or have glitches thx
A. iphone 4s
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Samsung galaxy Reverb ?
Description : Q. So i heard that virgin mobile is getting the samsung galaxy reverb and i was wondering if i should get it over the HTC evo 3d.Im mostly ...