Q. Any nifty app and stylus pen that will make me able to draw just as well? I own a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and don't want to buy a graphic tablet unless I have to, but I would like to draw simple comics. The perfect solution would be if I could connect my laptop and samsung tablet to complete the drawing on my laptop, but in case I have to finish it on my samsung tablet and then upload online, so be it. Question is, is there a good app for that?
A. There is an app for almost anything. The hard part is finding it. I would search the app store with certain key words to see what kind of results you would get. Depending on what you are willing to spend will determine what kind of software you could get. Then again there is some really good freeware out there.
is there a tablet that has a mutli task function like in the Samsung Galaxy s3?
Q. The Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 is the only one I know where you can play a movie end run something else whilst the movie is playing in the background.
Is there another tablet that can do that besides the Galaxy Note 10.1 and Galaxy s3?
A. The free video player "Dice Player" has a Pop-Up feature that does exactly that. So any Android tablet can do it.
Which is the best tablet for reading and viewing comics?
Q. I want to buy a tablet and it will mostly be for reading e-books and comics. I have my sights on the Ipad 2 or the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 but I'm not sure which would be best for reading and comic viewing.
A. As long as any tablet you purchase has a colored screen, anything like that would be fine.
I have my sights on a NOOK COLOR ... I want to mainly use it for magazines. The iPad2 is certainly a nice one, too, but I'm going with something cheaper that serves the same purpose.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can I use my Samsung tablet as a graphic tablet?
Description : Q. Any nifty app and stylus pen that will make me able to draw just as well? I own a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and don't want to buy a gr...