Q. I have a alarm clock that my ipod is capable of connecting too. I want to sell my ipod and just use my Samsung Galaxy s3 as the music for the alarm. I bought a converter for and so my phone plugs into the charger (Micro USB). Is there any setting I can adjust so i can get the music to play through my alarm clock? I am almost using it as a dock, one could say.
A. No. You need to modify your adapter to include audio connections.
How to remove apps from samsung galaxy s3 dock?
Q. is there a way to remove and or change the apps that are on my dock? like the one thats there when i unlock the phone not lockscreen
A. Yep. Just hold your finger on the icon you want to remove for about two seconds and then you should be able to put it in the trash can at the top of the screen.
How do i connect my tablet to my tv (flat screen)?
Q. I have a Samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 (inch) and my TV is a flat screen. I'd like to know how I can hook my tablet up to my TV with HDMI and the standard way also. I don't believe my tablet has an HDMI slot.
A. You need the "multi-media" dock. Then just a standard HDMI cable between the dock and the TV. Amazon has them listed for $7.50 you can also charge using the dock.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to make Samsung S3 play music through micros USB?
Description : Q. I have a alarm clock that my ipod is capable of connecting too. I want to sell my ipod and just use my Samsung Galaxy s3 as the music f...