• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy Dock » Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Smart Dock In The Car?

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Smart Dock In The Car?

Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2, and was wondering if anyone has tried using the smart dock in the car, as a dock. I want something that wont go on the windshield, and doesn't look cheap or universal to charge my phone and use it for navigation. Anyone have ideas on how to attach it to my dash horizontal? Any thoughts or ideas would be great! I have a Fiat 500 if that matters.

A. Hope,it will help you:

http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones-accessories/EDD-S20JWEGSTA





Have a nice day

Original Question

iIs a factory unlocked iPhone 4s 32gig a fair trade for a samsung galaxy s3?
Q. I have a factory unlocked iphone 4s 32gig. It is basically new. It went into a speck case the second I got it with a screen protector so there is not one scratch, scuff, or crack. it would come with 2 cases, and 2 bumpers, charger, car charger, and charging dock. I was just wondering if this would be a fair trade for a samsung galaxy s3? Would I have to add cash to make it fair and how much?

A. I'd stick with the iPhone. The GSIII is being outsold by it (4S) anyway at this point. Also you'd get updates the day they are released vs maybe getting them months after the fact.

Original Question

removed phone icon from samsung galaxy note. How to get it back?
Q. i am using a samsung galaxy note... by mistake i have removed the phone icon at the bottom dock. how can i get it back?

A. i had that problem once, i did a factory reset to get it back, but I think there's other ways to get it back without reset.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Friday, March 22, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Smart Dock In The Car?
Description : Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2, and was wondering if anyone has tried using the smart dock in the car, as a dock. I want something that ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Smart Dock In The Car?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger