Q. I have an Ipad, nad LCD projector that has HDMI connection and I have a normal Tablet in my classroom. now is It really poosbile to make a smartboard with those 3 things?
pls someone that know the answer answer me. if not , how do i make a smartboard ?
A. You can connect your projector to your iPad with the Apple Digital AV Adapter ($39 through Apple Store). This will show your iPad content like slides, movies, photos on the projector. Smartboards generally do more than this though, they allow you to interact with the image, and usually save that interaction in some way. No way to do this without a projector with the proper sensors or without some kind of Microsoft Kinect-like device to give feedback of what you're doing. If you want something easy and reliable, best to stick to an actual smartboard.
TSA Restrictions for cables and adapters?
Q. I'm going on a trip next week and I'm having problems with what to pack. I know You're allowed to take electronic devices and their chargers, but the site never says anything about cables accessories for those devices. Does anyone know anything about this or where i could find this information? I'm talking about the camera connection kit, VGA adapter, and the Apple Composite AV adapters for iPad (and everything you need to use them such as a VGA cable). Please help.
A. Nothing you list there should be a problem. Assuming you plan on putting this stuff in your carry-on, try to keep everything as neat as possible (e.g. cables wrapped with a twist-tie) in case they want to take a look at it. If it looks like a rat's nest when it goes through the scanner, you might be triggering closer scrutiny.
How to stream content from iPad 2 to Samsung HDTV?
Q. Is there an easy way of doing this? My iPad's arriving tomorrow. I heard it's got AirPlay but I didn't know whether it only worked if it was iPad to Apple TV.
Thanks
A. To push your iPad 2 content to your HDTV you can do one of two things: (1) Push content via the Apple TV or (2) Mirror the content on your iPad via the Digital AV Adapter.
I recommend the Apple TV because it allows you the luxury of sitting on your couch, or any good distance from your TV, and controlling what you see. Essentially your iPad can act as a remote when showing photos with your families and friends, or for those moments when something hilarious happens in a movie and you want to rewind (scrubbing) - you can do all this from your iPad. With the Digital AV adapter you are limited on how far away you can be from the TV while controlling what you see. It is a less expensive solution although, and who knows... it might be a perfect solution for you.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to make a smartboard with ipad, LCD projector and apple tv?
Description : Q. I have an Ipad, nad LCD projector that has HDMI connection and I have a normal Tablet in my classroom. now is It really poosbile to make...