Q. I just got a Samsung galaxy s blaze and the homescreen button, back button, search button, are all touch screen now. They are easy to hit and I think they are stupid, is it just me?, or is the iphone with a physical button better?
A. most touchscreen phones now have all their front buttons as part of the capacitive screen.
it does make it easier to accidentally touch, but also allows more customization, and less chance of physical buttons wearing out or breaking... or liquid/sand getting in the phone.
How do i root my tmobile samsung galaxy s blaze 4g?
Q. I already have odin by k0nane but when it comes to the blaze PIT file and the galaxy s blaze 4g kernel they don't want to down load
A. Google *how to root samsung galaxy s blaze 4g) look for androidphorums.com
How do I set my ringtone?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy blaze phone and I bought a ring-tone from the app store and now I'm trying to set it as my ring-tone and I can't figure out how. everywhere i go is only telling me how to set the pre-programmed songs.
A. It is a very simple task.
Find the ringtone you have bought in your gallery or music player etc
When you find that song long press/hold the song. You will feel a vibration or something. Another menu will pop up. There should be a option called "set-as" and there you go, set it as ringtone.
Hope this helped
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Is it just me or does anybody else think that android cell phones with touch screen hard key buttons are bad?
Description : Q. I just got a Samsung galaxy s blaze and the homescreen button, back button, search button, are all touch screen now. They are easy to hi...