• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy Wallet » Is there a way to transfer data from an app on the Samsung Galaxy S 3 to another Galaxy S 3?

Is there a way to transfer data from an app on the Samsung Galaxy S 3 to another Galaxy S 3?

Q. I have an app called NS Wallet on my Galaxy S3 that stores all of mine and my boyfriend's passwords and various accounts login information. All in all, there are about 25 different sets of information listed. My question is, is there a way for me to copy all of this over to my boyfriend's Galaxy S3 without having to type in everything by hand?

A. Nope, there seems to be no way to transfer data from an app on the Samsung Galaxy S 3 to another Galaxy S 3. There is also no way for you to copy all of that over to your boyfriend's Galaxy S3 without having to type in everything by hand.

Good luck!

Original Question

What Vera Bradley stuff should I get?
Q. I got the vera bradley hipster in folklore, but I wanted to exchange it for a different color. I also needed a wristlet to go with it. Here are some questions about it:

1. Should I get the carry it all, or the all in one? I want something that I can clip to the bag if needed, or be taken separately. It also needs to be able to fit my Samsung Galaxy S. (Not s3, the first generation)
2. Should I get the same pattern as the bag I get, or would it be Ok to have a different pattern?
3. I also need a good wallet, that could fit in the hipster if I wanted it to. Whats a good one?
4. Any good pattern ideas? I like va va bloom, mocha rouge, island blooms, and happy snails. Can
I mix the patterns for the wallet, hipster, and wristlet if I use them together, or do they have to be the same?

I need help asap

A. get the bag in safari sunset
http://www.verabradley.com/product/Category/Crossbody/Hipster/1001054/defaultColorVariantId/178577/pc/638/c/0/sc/883/p/1001054.uts
and the wristlet is would go with this one
http://www.verabradley.com/product/Category/Wallets-and-Wristlets/Carry-It-All-Wristlet/1001152/defaultColorVariantId/176080/pc/638/c/0/sc/890/p/1001152.uts
hope I helped :)

Original Question

Can the Samsung Galaxy Tab Word Process?
Q. Ok i have been chosing between ipad, waiting for iPad 2, or waiting for Playbook, or getting this tablet ( Samsung Galaxy Tab) And i need one fast for school so i chose the Samsung Obviously, BUt i need to know if it can do lots of things for school, Word process, Spreadsheet, Powerpoint, ETC

Please and thanks

A. People are having very heated arguments about their tablets, but I would like to offer another perspective that is based on the degree a device have met expectations of its customers. Here is the link to the aggregated customer reviews analysis that your readers may find helpful http://tinyurl.com/amp4ereader. It compares customer perception of Galaxy Tab to iPad and other popular devices that compete for the same share of consumer wallet. Reputation of any device that was not included in the article can be checked by entering its name at http://www.amplifiedanalytics.com/V2P-Product-Reviews/Demo.

I think you can find some office software for android OS to use with Samsung, but not a PowerPoint that is a Microsoft software for Windows. There are "clones" for that or you can use Google documents online.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Sunday, March 17, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Is there a way to transfer data from an app on the Samsung Galaxy S 3 to another Galaxy S 3?
Description : Q. I have an app called NS Wallet on my Galaxy S3 that stores all of mine and my boyfriend's passwords and various accounts login infor...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Is there a way to transfer data from an app on the Samsung Galaxy S 3 to another Galaxy S 3?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • How do you change the lock screen wallpaper on my Kindle Fire HD?
    Q. I have a Kindle Fire HD, it doesn't have any of those "daily deals" or other ads on it. But i cant seem to find a way to c...
  • samsung galaxy note wont shut off after plugged into wall charger?
    Q. anytime i plug my phone in to charge after shutting it off it will turn itself back on but it continuously vibrates about a low battery ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • how to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 gt-s6500 to jellybean?
    Q. Please provide a full step by step guide to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500 to android jellybean And I also wants to know what is th...
  • Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 won't charge?
    Q. Hello, I'm having a serious problem with my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1, it just won't charge. When I put the plug in there's ...
  • Does Samsung Galaxy S3 mini has Corning Gorilla Glass?
    Q. Also, what kind of screen does Galaxy S3 mini has? Glass or plastic? Thanks in advance! A. Based on GSMArena.com's summary, no it d...
  • Does the samsung galaxy s3 need screen protector?
    Q. I just took the screen protector off because I couldn't take it anymore. I got the anti reflection one and it make it look so bad. A...
  • How do i download apps on my kindle fire hd without a credit card?
    Q. I got a kindle fire hd for christmas and i want to download free apps, but when i click download it says i have to do this 1 click purch...
  • Can I connect the Samsung Galaxy s3 to Virgin mobile?
    Q. I'm planning to buy the Samsung Galaxy s3 from Sprint, however I'm using virgin mobile since its cheaper. Since Virgin mobile i...
Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger