• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy Proclaim » Samsung galaxy proclaim front camera?

Samsung galaxy proclaim front camera?

Q. How do u use the front camera on the samsung galaxy proclaim? I have tried multiple time and cannot figure it out.

A. Hey I have the phone as well and it does not have a front camera :/

Original Question

Can I use a Net10 phone on my Straight Talk plan?
Q. Well I'm pretty sure Net10 and Straight Talk are owned by the same company, but I'm not sure. I was going to order the prepaid Samsung Galaxy Proclaim from amazon, since they sell it cheaper than other websites, but it says (Net10) in the details. If I bought the phone, and used a Straight Talk prepaid plan with it, would it work since they're both owned by the same company and both sell it as a prepaid phone?

A. You can not use a Net10 phone with Straight Talk service.

You can not use a Tracfone with Net10 or Straight Talk service.
You can not use a Straight Talk phone with Tracfone or Net10 service.

If you want the Net10 phone you will be getting the same service you would be getting with Straight Talk except for $5 more per month with the unlimited plan.

I choose to use Net10. Because the phones are cheaper and I am not limited to buying my airtime cards from Wal-Mart. I know that I pay a little more for service. But the phones can always be found on sale and are sold for less than Straight Talk phones when they are regular price.

Original Question

Cell battery for Samsung smart phone that lasts longer?
Q. Love my smart phone. Hate the battery life. I have a Samsung Galaxy Proclaim and I am looking for a battery that has a much longer lifespan... does this exsist?

A. they don't make extended battery systems for this phone, so your best bet would be an external battery pack

you can get them dirt-cheap, that will at least double the battery life, and you can even get ones that recharge with solar panels

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Sunday, March 17, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Samsung galaxy proclaim front camera?
Description : Q. How do u use the front camera on the samsung galaxy proclaim? I have tried multiple time and cannot figure it out. A. Hey I have the ph...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Samsung galaxy proclaim front camera?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • How do you change the lock screen wallpaper on my Kindle Fire HD?
    Q. I have a Kindle Fire HD, it doesn't have any of those "daily deals" or other ads on it. But i cant seem to find a way to c...
  • samsung galaxy note wont shut off after plugged into wall charger?
    Q. anytime i plug my phone in to charge after shutting it off it will turn itself back on but it continuously vibrates about a low battery ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • how to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 gt-s6500 to jellybean?
    Q. Please provide a full step by step guide to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500 to android jellybean And I also wants to know what is th...
  • Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 won't charge?
    Q. Hello, I'm having a serious problem with my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1, it just won't charge. When I put the plug in there's ...
  • Does Samsung Galaxy S3 mini has Corning Gorilla Glass?
    Q. Also, what kind of screen does Galaxy S3 mini has? Glass or plastic? Thanks in advance! A. Based on GSMArena.com's summary, no it d...
  • Does the samsung galaxy s3 need screen protector?
    Q. I just took the screen protector off because I couldn't take it anymore. I got the anti reflection one and it make it look so bad. A...
  • How do i download apps on my kindle fire hd without a credit card?
    Q. I got a kindle fire hd for christmas and i want to download free apps, but when i click download it says i have to do this 1 click purch...
  • Can I connect the Samsung Galaxy s3 to Virgin mobile?
    Q. I'm planning to buy the Samsung Galaxy s3 from Sprint, however I'm using virgin mobile since its cheaper. Since Virgin mobile i...
Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger