Q. I paired my Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 with my Nokia X3-00 via bluetooth for internet connection.Now when I switch on bluetooth the tab gets connected to the phone and internet sign appears on my X3 and on the tab it appears bluetooth tethered.But then when I try to go to some website it appears as no internet connection.I use google chrome for browsing.
But when I put the same sim card in galaxy tab which I put in my X3 I could connect to the internet!
Please suggest solutions so that I can use internet via bluetooth tethering
A. try eating a pickle
Best phone on the market in 2012?
Q. Well, i really need a new phone as the one i have is broken and is doing loads of weird things and stuff.I'd like to get a new phone but i dont really know which one i want to get? Definetly should be touch or QWERTY keyboard one. Im on O2 network too. It should have Wi-Fi too......Budget approx. under 200 euro. :)
A. according to your question, there are many in the market, under this budget.
you can go on for :
Samsung : galaxy y, galaxy y pro, galaxy y duos, omnia w, ace plus, star 3,
galaxy ace S5830, galaxy ace, galaxy ace duos, galaxy pocket, etc.
Wave S5253, Wave Y S5380 , Wave III S8600.
LG : optimus net, optimus L3, optimus me, optimus pro, optimus hub, etc.
Nokia : Lumia 701, nokia 603, nokia C6-00, nokia E6, nokia 700, nokia 500, asha 302, asha 303,
nokia E5, nokia C3-00, nokia C5-03, nokia X3-02.
htc : explorer, One V, Wildfire S.
sony : Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman WT19i, Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman WT13i,
Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini ST15i, Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro SK17i, etc.
Lava S12
Samung's Galaxy & Wave series, some Nokias & Dell Venue Thunder are the best in these all!
and that's it, i'm all done! :P you can try these and buy yourself one.
: )
Which phone is better the Iphone, Droid Razor, or the Samsung Galaxay x3 (i think that's the name)?
Q. For Verizon and please explain why it is the best option
A. The Samsung Galaxy S III is better because it has a bigger screen, it has way better operating system, and the android market is better than the apple market, and the Google Now is faster and more reliable than Siri. Although the Iphone, just has a better camera and and it looks nicer.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Samsung Galaxy Tab2........help needed?
Description : Q. I paired my Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 with my Nokia X3-00 via bluetooth for internet connection.Now when I switch on bluetooth the tab ge...