Q. I have a Samsung galaxy s3 and I'm trying to find an app that will allow me to us it as an universal remote. Any app that doesn't require an attachment to the device wanted to be controlled
A. there are universal remote app from your tv manufacture, download that.
How do you change the orientation of the camera on the samsung galaxy s3?
Q. I have a samsung galaxy s3 and this problem just started. When opening the camera you should be able to have it vertical (portrait) or horizontal (landscape) and for some reason it is now stuck in landscape. How can I fix it to where it will move with the phone again?
I figured it out - It's the screen rotation button on the drop down menu.
And for the first answer I got of "NO" --- What are you even talking about? The question wasn't a yes or no question.
A. NO
What is the name of the zombie game on the Samsung Galaxy S3 commercial?
Q. I saw that ad for the new Samsung Galaxy S3 with the two people playing a game on their phones and the old lady says "You like to whine" and all I want to know is the name of the game they're playing. It looks like a lot of fun. I have searched everywhere for the answer but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Please if anyone knows tell me!
A. best zombie game ever for mobile platforms: Supid Zombies and Stupid Zombies 2 :)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What is the fastest and easiest way to turn my Samsung galaxy s3 into a univerbal remote?
Description : Q. I have a Samsung galaxy s3 and I'm trying to find an app that will allow me to us it as an universal remote. Any app that doesn'...