Q. -Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562
-Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802
-Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos I589
-Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
I always used the phone to make calls, send messages, take pictures, surf the internet, and playing games.Any suggestion?
Thanks for your suggestion.
A. You should go for The Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562.
You should also consider htc desire c as an option.
Games for samsung galaxy ace duos gt s6802?
Q. I have samsung galaxy ace duos gt s6802
so far i have played gangster,deadspace, nova hd games
but now i need some more hd games
plz give me some hd games that i can play in my phone
A. Play battlefield.3
Samsung galaxy ace s6802 duos got off and not turning on?
Q. It attached to battery charger. After some time, i took it in hand and it was really hot than normal, so i immediately to unplugged it but suddenly it got switched off as soon as i unplugged it. And now its like dead, its not getting on, i tried to on it in recovery mode but no use. I removed the battery, reinserted, but no use. What to do now? Its on official firmware, new piece 3-4 months old. Help plz...thanx... Do any1 knw the solution?
A. It sounds like the battery may have went bad, and over-heated which would cause it to be ruined. I would try getting a new battery if that is possible.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Among all android phones I listed below, what android phone are suitable with me?
Description : Q. -Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 -Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802 -Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos I589 -Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus I always used the pho...