Q. I want to create different profile(example office, home) on Samsung Galaxy Y mobile. If anybody know please let me know. Thanks in advance
A. Try clicking the soft key on the bottom of your phone on the far left. It should bring up your settings, wallpaper, etc. Profiles should be in there.
How do you record a long length video from a samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket?
Q. i just got a samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket and i want my dad to record my soccer game but i dont have a real video camera so hes going to use my phone. its 1080hd so its a good video recorder but i dont think it will record that long, is there any apps or something that will let it record a long time without stopping? thanks in advance. oh and it has to be free.
A. I think you can record as long as your micro sd card space lasts.
What is the solution of hanging problem in Samsung Galaxy SII while playing music?
Q. I have baught a samsung galaxy sII few days ago. Now i m facing a big problem. My mobile hangs when I play music. It's screen goes completely dark and no key works. I have to take the battery of to restart. Plz plz plz help me out to find a solution. Thanks in advance!
A. Have you installed too many apps on your phone? If yes, then uninstall the ones which you don't use to free up some space. Secondly there might be a read error on the SD card. Try changing. Install a free app called "fast reboot" from the Google Play Store. This will free up some memory.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to create different profile on Samsung Galaxy Y mobile?
Description : Q. I want to create different profile(example office, home) on Samsung Galaxy Y mobile. If anybody know please let me know. Thanks in adva...