Q. I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, from Qatar. It was working fine. I was using it when the battery remaining was around 1%, then the screen just went blackout as the battery was completely dead. At first I wasn't worried, and just plugged a charger in it. Even though, no battery charging notification showed up, but still I was fine and took the issue as a normal because the battery was completely dead. After charging it for about 2 hours, I tried to it ON, but nothing happened. I tried a number of times but nothing happened. I plugged it again in a charger and searched the issue over the internet. I came to know few methods such as, by pressing the ON key and Volume down key simultaneously for 5 sec and then the power key alone for 10 seconds. I tried few other methods as well, but nothing happened. I even checked the charger by plugging a USB into it. It lighted assuring that its working.
Anybody, please help, i'm really worried about this.
Also, please tell me whether the warranty deals with these sort of problems, in case I may need to seek that path.
Lastly, its a polite request to everyone out there, please don't buy this shit. I am really very disappointed SAMSUNG.
A. I had the same thing happen to me and like you I freaked out!! Try removing the battery for a few minutes and then put it back in and try to turn it on. That's what ended up working for me, hope it does you.
Good luck
Is there any tablet better then the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1? Seems to be the best out there!?
Q. Just in case you are unaware of the specs
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Specs
10.1" WXGA (1280x800)
1GHz Dual Core Processor
21 Mbps HSPA+
Wi-Fi Wireless-N
Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
6-axis motion sensor
Memory: 16GB / 32GB / 64GB
microSD memory slot
Size: 256.6 by 172.9 by 8.6mm, 595g
Battery: 6800 mAh
Adobe Flash Player 10.2
Google Mobile Services
Exchange ActiveSync
QuickOffice HD Editor
3MP & 2MP cameras with HD video recording
A. Motorola xoom
http://www.techradar.com/news/mobile-computing/top-20-best-tablet-pc-ipad-alternatives-690596
Where to buy new ipad?
Q. I want to buy the new ipad for my bfs bday. But i would need to pay for it slowly. Dont have all the money to pay for it all together. Where can i get one that will let me.do that?
A. Well, according to what Apple said during the Samsung vs Apple case:
"Samsung is copying our products."
I can infer that it means Samsung makes the iPad 3 exactly the same as Apple. So here, it's cheaper than usual and the same. (By Apple's standards)
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-10-1-Inch-Wi-Fi/dp/B007M50PTM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347440202&sr=8-1&keywords=samsung+galaxy+tab+2+10.1
Yes. That's what Apple said. You cannot argue with that. It's an iPad according to Apple, just with a different name. Quit complaining.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 screen went blackout when the battery finished, no sign even after charging...Help!!!!?
Description : Q. I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, from Qatar. It was working fine. I was using it when the battery remaining was around 1%, then...