Q. I want to know if its possible to upgrade Samsung galaxy 2 Android gingerbread software to the new ice cream sandwhich without damaging the phone?
A. currently: No
likely it will be released for most of the Samsung Galaxy phones, and you can get it when it becomes available
you could root your phone, and likely update it, but that would void any warrenty and could be a hassle.
Does applications that works for Iphone works on Samsung Galaxy 2?
Q. Would I be able to use all the software I use on my iphone on Samsung Galaxy 2? Do they have the same OS? I mean are they all androids?
A. The iPhone uses the IOS system from apple, while the Samsung Galaxy 2 uses Google's Android OS (based on Java). The two Operating Systems are not compatible with each other, so you cannot use the same software on both - unless it has been re-written for both that is.
What is the difference between the samsung galaxy note 2 and the samsung galaxy s3?
Q. I already know that the samsung galaxy note 2 has the s pen and a bigger screen.
A. the note 2 (in the US) also has a quad-core processor vs the S III's dual-core
and better battery life
the international versions both had quad-core processors, but wasn't quite as fast (note 2 was 1600mhz, vs the S III's 1400mhz)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Is it possible to upgrade Samsung Galaxy 2 from gingerbread to ice-cream sandwhich?
Description : Q. I want to know if its possible to upgrade Samsung galaxy 2 Android gingerbread software to the new ice cream sandwhich without damaging ...