Q. The price is identical in my case;
Some stuff I have found myself:
+ for Optimus One:
Better camera
Bigger screen and resolution
+ for Galaxy Y:
Better CPU
A. i think Galaxy Y is better...:)
you can check at www,phonecurry.com..read reviews and then decide...
Samsung galaxy precedent question?
Q. So im getting the samsung galaxy precedent in early november and Im super excited. I want to know everything about this phone. Is it hard to type on? How many apps can I download? is the screen small? and any other info you have would be great. I also want to know where I can get a hello kitty phone case for this phone. Like the one for the iphone that is like her full body. I really really want a case like this. 10 points best answer. Thanks!
A. Friend go with galaxy y,which has better features than precedent.
precedent http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_prevail-3916.php
galaxy y http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_y_s5360-4117.php
i am 18 and i am in egypt i have been thinking of buying a new mobile phone of price 1600 LE or less?
Q. is htc wildfire the best phone to buy in this case or no and Y???....some told me about samsung galaxy 551 but i guess wildfire is better
A. wildfire 7elw lely fe senak
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Should I get LG Optimus One or Samsung Galaxy Y?
Description : Q. The price is identical in my case; Some stuff I have found myself: + for Optimus One: Better camera Bigger screen and resolution + for G...