Q. Starting a Virgin Mobile account and I am in a real toss up choice between the Samsung Galaxy S2 or the Samsung Galaxy Victory. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
I also forgot to ask, I hear about this "S-Beam" technology that the victory uses and the new S3. Does the S2 have this feature as well?
A. Go with the s2. Galaxy has always made good quality phones, and the s2 is boss. I recommend it 100%
Will Samsung Galaxy win the smartphone race?
Q. First it targeted Nokia and now it's almost won over iphone too as we see the sale of Galaxy is on a par with(if not more) with iphone. But is the victory of Galaxy sustainable? They've not developed any genuine technology.
A. Yes. It sure will beat everyone except HTC.
Why are there so many more phone?
Q. Cases for the iphone vs samsung galaxy ?
A. The iPhone just some massive brand name that the majority of the population can't seem to stop drooling over for some reason. I swear, a lot of people would sell their children/siblings/parents/soul just to get one of those things, so of course most phone cases are going to be marketed at iSheep.
*Disclaimer: The following paragraph was written by a team of writers as personal commentary and does not reflect the views of Victory Goth Enterprises or any of its subsidiaries.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Need help with a Cell Phone choice! Victory or S2?
Description : Q. Starting a Virgin Mobile account and I am in a real toss up choice between the Samsung Galaxy S2 or the Samsung Galaxy Victory. Any adv...