Q. I need it for the original not the Galaxy Tab 2. Im very tough on electronics and I need something that will protect my investment. I looked at newegg, amazon, tiger direct, best buy etc etc.. and I cannot seem to find it. Please, if someone could point me in the right direction; I would be most greatful.
A. Otterbox case for the Galaxy Tab can be found here, it's under discount too:
http://www.amazon.com/s/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&field-keywords=galaxy%20tab%2010.1%20otterbox&linkCode=ur2&rh=n%3A2335752011%2Cn%3A!2335753011%2Cn%3A2407755011%2Cn%3A2407760011%2Ck%3Agalaxy%20tab%2010.1%20otterbox&tag=wwawpo-20&url=node%3D2407760011
Hope that helps.
I need help if I should buy this?
Q. I saw the CrazyOneDigital red stand leather case with charger and screen protector for the samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 on amazon it's only about 25.00 dollars and I was wondering if its a good deal.
Here a link to see the item on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0083XTNJU/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1362082045&sr=8-4&pi=SL75
A. This is the car Buying and Selling forum. I have no idea what a CrazyOneDigital is, but since I do most of my buying of tech items on Amazon, almost everything there is a good deal, especially when you consider no tax and free shipping.
Can u help me with tablet, please?
Q. Hey,
least few weeks I spent going through actual tablet market.. In the end I have these two tablets against each other, so if there's someone who can help me..?
I am choosing between:
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_tab_2_10_1_p5110-4669.php
and
http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_ipad_mini_wi_fi-5070.php
A. If I were you, I'd definitely go for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.. The iPad Mini is not good at all, it's not cost-effective and doesn't even have Retina Display! Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is worth every single buck you'd pay for it. I would actually take the iPad 3 and the Galaxy Tab 2 as competitors, it's like comparing a dual-core and a quad-core processor! But in your case, I think you should go for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2!!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Where can I find a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 lifeproof or otterbox case?
Description : Q. I need it for the original not the Galaxy Tab 2. Im very tough on electronics and I need something that will protect my investment. I lo...