Q. The files I'm referring to are the Note files, PDFs, Docs, etc. I had a GS3 and I know how to transfer movie files and music.
-How would I transfer and more specifically backup those type of files(for Mac)?
-Is it possible(for Mac)?
-What about for PC?
I would like to backup the files in case the device ever took a shit, or broke. And if I upgrade to the next version of the Note, I would like the files to be easily transferrable. Thanks!
I put this question in the Cell Phone category because I figure it's the same for the Note 2.
A. If you save them to the SD Card, yes. If you don't then you're limited on what 3rd parties have written, and I haven't had a hole lot of success with anything sync'in up between Samsung products and macs beyond treating the samsung as an external harddrive.
And yes, I misspelled whole on purpose. Hole as in I fell in to it with all of my effort and got no where.
Should I wait for the Galaxy Note 3?
Q. I'm considering buying the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, but I heard the 3 is coming out sometime soon. On the one hand, I wouldn't mind waiting, but on the other hand, Amazon has an incredible deal for the Note 2 (only $199). Is it worth the wait for the Note 3, or should I save my money and buy the Note 2 now?
A. Well when you think about it, it's not always about getting the "best" phone but it's really about getting a phone that suits your needs. Think about it. Do you NEED the features of the note 3? I would just get the note 2 for now. It's a good phone and I'm sure it will handle future updates and apps. Worse case scenario you sell your note 2 and get the new one.
I bought a phone locally and it is still active what do I do?
Q. I bought two samsung galaxy note 2's on facebook yardsale......I was seating out my house and one of the phones started ringing I contacted the owner and told them that the phone was still active they said they would have it deactivated........I listed them on ebay and today somebody contacted me about the esn I called sprint again today and they said the phones need to be deactivated before anyone else can use them........I contacted the couple again and they are not answering.......what do I do now?........I know exactly where the lady works and she lives in the same town as me...Should I call her work or what I dont know what do to I spent 680.00 dollars for both phones and im holding two bricks....Can i take legal action if I have proof I have all the messages from facebook still saved......help!
A. Then, you will need to report this case to the phone service; more likely, the company gives you the used phone.
Good luck!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can I backup and save files on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 to my Mac?
Description : Q. The files I'm referring to are the Note files, PDFs, Docs, etc. I had a GS3 and I know how to transfer movie files and music. -How w...