Q. I live in india, for ur information. My budget is till 6500 INR. (around 160 dollars)
I need a phone which has atleast 2 MP camera, good sound system, and preferably 3G and wi-fi 2. If possible, android 2.
Reputed brands please! Iv shorlisted Samsung Galaxy y. Can someone also tell me the current price of this phone in the market? thanks :)
A. wifi? 3g and android come in Samsung galaxy y only
it's current market price is rs 6775
best android mobile in india?
Q. budget around rs10000
plzz do let me knw
A. So I know about Samsung Ones.
Samsung Galaxy Ace - Rs 12000 - 15000.
Samsung Galaxy Fit - Rs 9000-10000
Samsung Galaxy Pop - Rs 7000-8000.
Samsung Galaxy Y Duos - Rs 8000- 8500.
Samsung Galaxy Y - Rs 6500 - 7000.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : I need 2 buy a cell phone? Help needed!?
Description : Q. I live in india, for ur information. My budget is till 6500 INR. (around 160 dollars) I need a phone which has atleast 2 MP camera, goo...