Q. I currently have an ipod touch and I'm thinking about purchasing a Samsung Galaxy Tablet or a Asus or Lenvano tablet. My question is can I transfer everything from my ipod touch such as the notepad and itunes music and email accounts/contacts to one of the Andriod devices?
A. (I have no idea if this works on ipod touches, but it does for ipod classics.)
First use YamiPod to transfer your music off of it.
If your music is DRM'd (bought from itunes), you can use the app Requiem to decrypt them. Just google it.
I have no idea about how to do email/contacts. Good luck.
Is it possible to use a Samsung Galaxy tablet 10.1 as a mouse?
Q. I would love to be able to draw on the computer with a tablet but I have to wait before I can buy a bamboo tablet.
So is there a way to use a Samsung Galaxy tablet as a mouse?
A. no, the Galaxy is not a tablet in the computer sense of a pointing device. it is an android device and is called a "tablet" referring to its size and shape to differentiate it from a "smart phone".
How to screenshot on samsung galaxy tablet?
Q. I have a samsung galaxy s3 tablet and it use to have a button I could push on the screen that would take a screenshot of my screen. But now that I have updated it the button is gone and I don't know how to do it. I've tried googling it but nothing I find will work. Does anyone know or could anyone tell me how?
A. I think if you push the power button and the home button at exactly the same time it will work.
This has worked on previous galaxys.
The timing it a little tricky though, took me a while to get the hang of.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Is it possible to transer everything from an ipod touch to a Samsung Galaxy tablet?
Description : Q. I currently have an ipod touch and I'm thinking about purchasing a Samsung Galaxy Tablet or a Asus or Lenvano tablet. My question is...