Q. I want to get an otter box for me iPod it's a iPod touch 4th generation and i want to know if an otter box for an iPhone would fit it or if it wouldn't work.
A. Samsung released the Samsung Galaxy S2 almost a year ahead of Appleâs iPhone 4S, as a result Samsung won numerous awards and was arguable the best smartphone of 2011. Now what will Apple do in response? will they want another repeat? or will they also move the schedule of the iPhone 5 release to the release date of the Samsung Galaxy S3?
Which case for the Samsung Galaxy s3?
Q. I'm getting the samsung galaxy s3.. which series from the otterbox works best?
A. defender
Should i get a case for my phone ?
Q. I just ordered the Samsung galaxy s III and it should be here in a few days. I'm trying to decide if I should order a case or not. Does it really help to protect the phone or is it mostly for looks?
A. Only if you have a history of dropping your phone, because although the phone has gorilla glass an wont really get scratched up, it isn't impervious to being dropped.
Here's a drop test video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7e9ebi41Wc
So if your looking for the best protection from drops, an otterbox is the way to go:
http://www.otterbox.com/samsung-galaxy-s3-cases/samsung-galaxy-s3-cases,default,sc.html
If you want style, light protection, and a kickstand boxwave is the way to go:
http://www.amazon.com/BoxWave-Colorsplash-Samsung-i9300-Galaxy/dp/B001DNU81E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343806788&sr=8-1&keywords=boxwave+colorsplash+samsung+galaxy+s3
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : would an otterbox for a iphone work on a ipod touch 4th generation?
Description : Q. I want to get an otter box for me iPod it's a iPod touch 4th generation and i want to know if an otter box for an iPhone would fit i...