Q. I have a computer with Windows XP. I've downloaded Skype and am going to buy a webcam with a microphone. I have a relative who lives in another part of the planet, whom I want to connect with by Skype so that I can video chat with them. They have a Samsung Galaxy S 3 cellphone. How do I make this work?
A. install skype on Galaxy S3 via Google Play
and you can video call to computer
Can I video Skype on a Samsung galaxy tablet?
Q. Can I video Skype on my Samsung galaxy tab? It has a webcam, I have Skype, I have windows live, but nothing works. Is There An app Or website where I can video chat on my Samsung galaxy tablet?
A. Check Google Play, there's a Skype app there, I use my Galaxy Tab to Skype all the time, it works.
How to use Skype on a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2x?
Q. Hi there,
I want to video chat my boyfriend (who has a Samsung Galaxy S3) and his skype is up and running but on my phone (Samsung Galaxy Ace 2x) I can't seem to find a button on skype on video chatting?
I have a front camera on my phone that works perfectly fine so I don't see why I cant figure it out.
I've never used skype before so I have no idea AT ALL how it works, so please use as much detail as possible in your answer!
thanks in advanced everyone!
A. Go to this link from your phone and Download Skype Free
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.skype.raider&hl=en
Then just launch skype and create an account, Now add you're boyfriend as friend and then you can video chat with him. But you can only do video chat if you have a front facing camera.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can Skype connect with a Samsung Galaxy S 3 cellphone?
Description : Q. I have a computer with Windows XP. I've downloaded Skype and am going to buy a webcam with a microphone. I have a relative who lives...