Q. Every store I go to never has any cases for the Samsung Galaxy S3, and I am thinking of ordering one online. Which is the best protective case for it? And if you know one, can you give me the link?
Thanks in advance!!
A. Most protective case for the s3 would be a otterbox or a Ballistic case here are the links:
http://www.otterbox.com/samsung-galaxy-s3-cases/samsung-galaxy-s3-cases,default,sc.html
http://www.goballisticcase.com/collections/samsung-galaxy-s-3
Which iPhone case should I get? I can't decide! ?
Q. A monogramed otterbox case -
http://www.thepinkmonogram.com/29725/+monogrammed+otterbox+cases+for+iphone+4%2C+samsung+galaxy+3%2Cmotorola+razor%2C+htc+evo%2C+%2C+blackberry+9800/
With one of these stickers on the home buttons -
http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=4910139&pid=1218573554774
Or...
A Lilly Pullitzer, Kate Spade, Juicy etc. case -
http://shop.mobileweb.ebay.com/searchresults?cmd=SKW&kw=lilly+pulitzer+iphone+4+case
With my monogram on the home button -
http://www.etsy.com/listing/107968716/set-of-12-two-color-personalized-home?ref=cat_list_5
Also, which patterns do y'all like the most for the cases?
A. The otter box case :) its got a lifetime warranty also
Samsung Galaxy S2X case?
Q. Is Samsung Galaxy S2X case and Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE case the same? Also, where, a reliable online website, can i get some cases for Samsung Galaxy S2X?
A. Hi! i found an awesome site a while ago. Super cheap, no bidding, and it shipps between 5 to 8 days. AMAZING site! its overstock.com. its reliable and soooo cheap, i got an otterbox for my ipod touch for 30 bucks, retail of 70 dollars!!! i found some really cute and pretty cases if your a girl. you know the sparkles and trees, or they have leather and black ones. the link is in the source. will you answer my question? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuKOlB3Jpj2bDBgRmxQXvZ3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120224171959AAER9KP
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Best Cases for samsung galaxy s3?
Description : Q. Every store I go to never has any cases for the Samsung Galaxy S3, and I am thinking of ordering one online. Which is the best protectiv...