Q. I have a galaxy s3 phone now, and since I got it I never use my galaxy tablet anymore. I was thinking of selling it for store credit at Gamestop. Its a 7.0 not a 10 and its not the newer galaxy tablet 3. I'm curious if they would give enough to me plus I have a case for it in good condition, do they take cases for them too?
A. You could call them and ask, or go there and get a quote. Speaking from my experience with selling back games to them, I wasn't impressed.
you may get a quote online :
http://phonetroops.com/sell-your-smartphone/
How to save phone numbers from android phone to gmail account?
Q. I have a samsung captivate (galaxy s), I have heard that all phone numbers on the phone can be saved into your gmail account. So that in case you loose your phone, you can retrieve them. Is that true? If so, than how can I do that?
A. My contacts are sync'd between my phone (Google Nexus S) and my gmail account automatically just by connecting my phone to my google account and selecting 'contacts' as a sync option.
To verify that this is set-up do the following:
1. Go to 'settings'
2. Select 'Accounts & Sync'
3. Select your account
4. Make sure 'Sync Contacts' is checked.
Can a samsung infuse 4g phone fit a samsung galaxy sII phone case ?
Q. i need to know because i want to buy this case and its only for the samsung galaxy
A. Here are dimensions of Samsung Infuse 4G: 5.2" x 2.8" x 0.35" and Galaxy S II: 4.96" x 2.6" x 0.35". As you can see, both devices carry different sizes and cannot use the same case.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How much would a Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2 7.0 be worth in store credit for Gamestop?
Description : Q. I have a galaxy s3 phone now, and since I got it I never use my galaxy tablet anymore. I was thinking of selling it for store credit at ...