Q. I have sprint and I'm wondering if I can change from an iPhone to a samsung galaxy 3? How much would it cost?
A. Not sure, but since you have sprint, go to your nearest sprint store and ask them about it.
Why does the Samsung Galaxy 3 cost more than Samsung Galaxy Apollo?
Q. im just wondering because they are so similar yet the samsung galaxy 3 is like 70 pounds more. any ideas why?
A. i guess because of the designs and the looks. minor software and hardware differences though.
How can I buy the Samsung Galaxy S 3 by itself without service?
Q. Hello,
I want to buy the samsung galaxy S 3. Just some details. I do not want a contract and I do not want to pay more that $50 a month for service. I have looked around and seen that Cricket wireless sells the phone for about $370. That is the cheapest I have found so far. But when i call or go online to order the phone it makes me get service with them. I want to know that if I buy the phone from cricket and get the first month of service, since it is no contract could i let it cancel and then set it up on walmarts straight talk. I love that service. I pay $500 for 365 days of service which comes out to 41 a month so my question is how can i buy just the phone or what please help thanks so much
A. You could go to your local bestbuy and get the handset network free ? Not sure how much you would have to pay as i am in the UK but if you look online at best buy there should be a choice for network free.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&ved=0CGYQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.clove.co.uk%2F&ei=IQt8Uf_4Ecr30gXf2IHACw&usg=AFQjCNFck0XvfKHGgNpt15cAYulIk_C5kQ&sig2=fdQCkv0ZGXonezpXPCf__Q&bvm=bv.45645796,d.d2k
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CFQQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.expansys.com%2F&ei=Twt8UfWbNMfP0QWOi4GQBw&usg=AFQjCNGso7fSDI-icpMIE2rJup4JMoMcUQ&sig2=7EWrc0mTAVyZ3-4TibU_FQ&bvm=bv.45645796,d.d2k
Or follow the link addresses i have put it both these sites sell smartphones network free.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can I exchange my iPhone 4s for a Samsung galaxy 3?
Description : Q. I have sprint and I'm wondering if I can change from an iPhone to a samsung galaxy 3? How much would it cost? A. Not sure, but sinc...