Q. I have a Samsung galaxy exhilaration and I want to buy a case, but it is made for the Galaxy S3. Will it fit my phone?
A. no, they are not the same size, so it wouldn't fit.
How do I retrieve old text messages that were deleted from my Samsung Galaxy Y Duos?
Q. I own a Samsung Galaxy Duos Y, which is an android phone. It wasn't until later that I realized that the inbox has a function that deletes the oldest messages on a thread once it reaches a maximum (in my case, 200 messages). I need to retrieve those messages that were deleted by the system. If that's possible, how do I do it?
A. Once they are deleted they gone... try disabling that option on ur messages setting or it will keep doin it.
When is the samsung galaxy s4 64gb released in Finland?
Q. So this is the case. My iPhone 4s just broke and i'm going to buy a samsung galaxy s4. But here in Finland there apparently are only the 16gb versions. I like the possibilty of having alot of apps. That's why I want the 64gb version. Does anyone know when it is released here?
Thank you.
A. I'm not sure when they'll get the ones with more memory in but the phone stores that sell the 16gb models would probably be the best place to ask. (I personally wouldn't ask anyone at Gigantti though, they always try to talk me into buying something I don't want).
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Do samsung galaxy s3 phone cases fit samsung galaxy exhilarations?
Description : Q. I have a Samsung galaxy exhilaration and I want to buy a case, but it is made for the Galaxy S3. Will it fit my phone? A. no, they are ...