Q.
A. Maximum $200.
Xbox/Wii actualy has weak hardaware.
The real power of video consoles is hardware standarilization and specific purpose.
That way hardware is adjusted only for gaming and has no generic use.
Samsung galaxy s3 is aleast x3 more powerfull than wii.
Which low-budget smartphone would you recommend?
Q. I need to buy a new phone, and I can't decide between these models:
Samsung Galaxy Y
Samsung Galaxy Gio
LG Optimus Me
Can anyone help me make up my mind? Thanks in advance.
@Chloe: Unfortunately, Vodafone doesn't sell it in my country.
A. I was looking online and i know you dont have this on your list but what about the Huawei x3.
Ive put a question up for details but i cant find it.. the phone is cheap (in Aus - $69-$99)
and its touch screen so it will look expensive....
I want to buy a new smartphone , can you help?
Q. I want to buy a new smartphone but i don't know which one to buy .
i was about to buy iphone 4s , but i've known about the buttery issues so i was bit hesitated .
i used to have a very simple cell phone ( nokia X3 ) , but i think it's time to make a change :D
which one is the best to buy ..
iphone 4s ? samsung galaxy s2 ? htc sensation?
thanks in advance :)
A. Dear MA,
I think that you can buy a new cell phone from a company, whose website I have come across recently. The company's name is RK Mobile. I liked it's Dual Sim and Camera Features and I hope that you will like them too. All the Best and take care :)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How cheap would it cost to build a pc that'll outperform the X360 & PS3, & handle future demanding games, too?
Description : Q. A. Maximum $200. Xbox/Wii actualy has weak hardaware. The real power of video consoles is hardware standarilization and specific purpos...