• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy Rush » How do I transfer music on a Samsung Galaxy Rush?

How do I transfer music on a Samsung Galaxy Rush?

Q. My dad just got a Galaxy Rush and asked me to put his music that's on the computer onto his phone, but I can't figure it out. I used this tutorial thing here http://forum.radioshack.wdsserve.com/t5/Boost-Mobile-Discussion/How-do-I-transfer-music-to-my-Samsung-Galaxy-Rush-form-my-PC/m-p/43660 and it didn't help because every time i plugged the phone in, it showed up under "Scanners and Cameras" in "My Computer" we have Windows XP for our desktop (where the music is). I know it's old, but we rarely even use that computer anymore.

A. Go to my computer local disk c and when you find your phones removable disc just drap and drop mp3s as simple as that and if you want the best sound quality check this out it will blow your mind! I hAveone myself .extreme audiophile grade lol

Original Question

what is the best boost mobile cell phone that costs less than 200 dollars?
Q. Im looking for a new phone. I will be getting one from boost mobile and would like to get a phone within my price range of 200 dollars. I was thinking of getting the samsung galaxy rush but if you have any better ideas I would like to hear it. If you have a better suggestion, I would like to hear the price of it altogether including the plan and tax. I would like to also hear from your personal experiences and not what you heard from someone else. Thank you.

A. yes get the samsung galaxy rush its a very good phone it has good memory the internet is fast the camera has a very good quality u wont regret i just got this phone last week oh yea if u pay your phone bill every month on time your bill can shrink down to 15-30 dollars please give me best answer

Original Question

How much does it cost to repair my phone?
Q. I dropped my Samsung galaxy rush when I was taking a peepee. There is no visional damage (Such as cracked screen) but its not turning on. I tried popping the battery in and out (Didn't work) I tried charging it (didn't work) and I tired just waiting or night (Didn't work) so how much do you think the repair cost will be to fix my phone? I need to know how much to bring
And does putting your phone in grain rice fix it? My friend says his mom didn't that with her phone and it started to work. I would try it to se but I don't wanna waster any rice
Thanks!

A. I don't have an answer to how much it would be to fix it. Most likely if the circuitry has gotten wet and damaged you will need a new phone. That said, YES do put your phone in dry rice, I work at a store that deals with electronics and have seen it work quite a few times. Pull the battery and open the phone up as much as you can and submerge it in the rice. Leave it in there for at least 12 hours, (if you can go without your phone for longer leave it longer.) It also could be your battery, Lithium phone batteries have a safety switch built in so if your battery is shorted out it will not start your phone on fire. After you let you phone sit in rice for a while bring it into a store like "batteries plus" they carry alot of phone batteries in stock, if they do have your battery they will most likely let you try it before you buy it to see if that fixes your problem. If it does, Buy the battery! Beyond that i think you may want to look into getting a new phone on ebay or craigslist, ( if you don't have insurance.) Good luck! hope this helps.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Sunday, July 28, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : How do I transfer music on a Samsung Galaxy Rush?
Description : Q. My dad just got a Galaxy Rush and asked me to put his music that's on the computer onto his phone, but I can't figure it out. I ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "How do I transfer music on a Samsung Galaxy Rush?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger