Q. Just wondering, because I want to get a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 but I dont know if it's worth it since I already have a LG Motion 4G. I dont have a laptop. My other choice would to get an Xbox 360 because I enjoy gaming but havent done so in nearly two years but I dont know. I only 210 dollars(which is my graduation money) and am heading to college in a few months. 18 years old.
A. I sold my iPad after just one week. Can't do anything the iPhone can't. Tablets are a waste of money in my opinion.
How do you mine on minecraft pocket edition?
Q. so i bought minecraft pocket edition on my samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0. theres this crafting thing that i press to craft. I want to make fire but i need to mine some coal. To mine you need a pickaxe. I cant make a pickaxe because my minecraft version doesn't have those squares were you put the materials in to build something. Any ideas how i can mine and get fire torch?
A. In the Pocket Edition, there is no crafting square, only a list of everything you can craft. In there should be a pickaxe. Craft one, and you should be fine.
Do they make back cases for tablets like they make for phones?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy tab 2 7.0, and I want a case for it, but all the ones that I see are like books that go all around it.
A. Yes, go to ebay
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Is there a point in getting a tablet if I already have a smart phone?
Description : Q. Just wondering, because I want to get a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 but I dont know if it's worth it since I already have a LG Motion 4...