Q. Can I charge my samsung galaxy y with the Apple iPad 10W USB power adapter?
A. Here is the support site, they will be able to help you, http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact
http://www.squidoo.com/samsung-photo-recovery
Here is the eMail address,
https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionGeneral.jsp?SITE_ID=1&PROD_ID=75
http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s2-international/703366-resolved-boot-loop-desperate-recovery-advice.html
Cases and covers, great selection, http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/features/mobile-phone/3444118/best-samsung-galaxy-s4-cases/?cmpid=HTML-DN270413&olo=daily%20news
Hey, If this information helped or you appreciate the effort, volt best answer...
I enjoy this forum and enjoy helping when I can.
Good luck...
How to transfer videos from an ipad to a pc?
Q. I need to transfer videos from my ipad to my computer and my computer isn't registering there is any videos on my ipad. I have connected my ipad via usb cord to my computer. It shows its connected when I open my computer but when I click on it, it doesn't show there is any photos or videos. My Ipad on the other hand is showing it is full due therefore can not take on any more data. Please help! I need the ipad for class tomorrow.
A. Turn on home sharing on your ipad and computer. Install the remote app for ipad. This won't COMPLETELY transfer the videos to your computer, but its better than nothing. You can use the remote app to play videos on your computer from you ipad.
Can I use an ipad adapter to charge my macbook?
Q. my mom has an ipad USB power adapter. Will it charge my macbook or break?
A. No
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can I charge my samsung galaxy y with the Apple iPad 10W USB power adapter?
Description : Q. Can I charge my samsung galaxy y with the Apple iPad 10W USB power adapter? A. Here is the support site, they will be able to help you,...