Q. i have mltiple calendars on one google accont . they show up on my browser but i cant work out how to veiw them through the app. i have a samsung galaxy 551 and it runs android 2.2. does anyone know how to do it? or are there any calendar apps on the market that will let me?
A. no,you can't,you can use the only one google account on an android phone.
more android news and apps here: android.pandaapp.com
How do I update my android phone?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy 551. I received a notification telling me "updates available (11 updates found)". How do I complete those updates? Where do I go and what do I do?
A. These updates are referring to applications that you have downloaded.
Go to Google Play Store (from your main application menu).
Hit the Menu button of the 4 buttons on the bottom of your phone.
Select "My Apps"
There should be a selection at the top right that says "Update All"
Voila! You are updated within a few minutes.
Hope this helped!
How much would cell phone internet cost me with no browsing plan?
Q. Like I can go on the internet but i have no mb of browsing...so how much would it cost me if I got something off the market, or looked something up on the internet?
(Bell, android, samsung galaxy 551)
A. Since you don't have a data plan, my advice would be to not use the internet except if you are connecting through WiFi, If you connect to the internet without a plan and without a WiFi, you would be paying your phone service provider at a rate of almost S$1/min. Hence, it does not make sense to do so.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do u sync multipule google calendars on android?
Description : Q. i have mltiple calendars on one google accont . they show up on my browser but i cant work out how to veiw them through the app. i have ...