Q. I want to buy the Samsung Galaxy 3 or possibly even a 4 I have to decide. But the thing is I'm already apart of my moms family plan, so I was wondering if I would have to just buy the phone at unlocked price and stay on my moms plan, or just have to start a new contract entirely.
A. Nah, just stay on the plan but switch chips. ask your cellphone provider to give you a chip that will fit the phone that you bought. Of course you might have to pay like 10.00 or so.
If you buy the phone you don't need a cellphone plan to buy a phone but I would make sure that it was from the same cellphone provider.
How do I buy a us cellular phone that needs Internet withought having to pay internet?
Q. I have us cellular and I want the Samsung galaxy s 3 but I can't afford to pay Internet every month and us cellular requires Internet to purchase the phone is there a way I could buy the Samsung galaxy s 3 but not have to pay Internet monthly?
A. Get it unlocked or off contract. Then get whatever plan plan. But the phone itself cost like $600.
Sooo its really your choice. Idk calculate it and see which ones cheaper in the long run. If you dont have $600 to spend right now then mabye getting a data plan would be better.
(I would calculate it for you but i dont know which carrier your on or how much is the plan your getting.)
Is it on a 3 year contract or monthly like metro pcs or something
Can I get a sim card on verizon samsung galaxy 3?
Q. So I just bought a samsung galaxy s3 for verizon and I don't have verizon I have sprint. So can ibjust put in a sim card to get prepaid or do I have to unlock my phone and get it on sprint service then get a sim card? Please help!
A. Nope, they don't have SIM. You need to get the phone flashed to Sprint. You can mail this person (arghyle@rocketmail.com) who can help you get the phone flashed to Sprint.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How can I get a new phone if im already apart of a family plan?
Description : Q. I want to buy the Samsung Galaxy 3 or possibly even a 4 I have to decide. But the thing is I'm already apart of my moms family plan,...