Q. So, I decided to get a Samsung Galaxy Camera for the course. Well, I'll hopefully be getting it next week. I just wanted to ask for your opinions on it.
Will it be good for the course I'll be doing (don't ask about DSLR, it is a bit advanced for my level)
Will a be able to get good shots with this camera? Will I be able to shoot good portraits with it? I already know about photos not coming out as sharp as you'd expect for £390. But that can be fixed in Photoshop no problem.
Thanks in advance!
Just in addition to the answer that someone gave, there were no recommendations or specifications about what camera to get or what megapixel size it should be. No recommendations or specifications whatsoever.
A. You need to ask your instructor.
Most of the classes in digital photography require you to use a fully adjustable camera, which means some kind of dSLR, SLT or EVIL camera. The least expensive ones are still the entry level dSLR cameras that cost around £290 (or more) with a lens.
Here is a link to one dSLR that costs less than £390
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nikon-Digital-Camera-18-55mm-14-2MP/dp/B00403MA4M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376512554&sr=8-1&keywords=nikon+d3100
Does anyone have the samsung galaxy camera?
Q. I might want to buy the Samsung galaxy camera, is this camera any good? Please let me know any details you can give me. Thanks.
A. I don't have that camera, but I just looked up the specs for you and decided I would NOT want it for the following reasons:
1) It has almost no buttons and only a touch screen. I have heard far too often that touch-screens on cameras died pretty quickly or at least became unreliable (and I won't even mention finger prints).
2) It has no view finder, so that when you're outside in the bright sunlight and can't see the screen for all the reflections, you're in trouble (since you NEED that screen for absolutely everything on this camera).
3) It has no hot shoe. That means all you'll ever have is a tiny and rather ineffective little flash that can't be directed/bounced. Terribly inadequate.
4) It has 16MB - considering its very tiny sensor, that is too much. I know most people believe the more, the better, but is not true. Megapixels are all about size, not quality, and when you cram far too many into one tiny little sensor, it causes noise/grain issues.
So although the camera looks very pretty, I would not make it MY choice.
What's the song in samsung galaxy camera commercial ad?
Q. can anybody tell me the song name which played in samsung galaxy camera commercial ad?
A. If you're referring to the LeBron commercial, it's Keep On Pushing by The Impressions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTpZ_4_KhDU
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Is the Samsung Galaxy Camera Ek-Gc100 a good camera to get for a Digital Media Course?
Description : Q. So, I decided to get a Samsung Galaxy Camera for the course. Well, I'll hopefully be getting it next week. I just wanted to ask for ...