Q. I have bought a new samsung galaxy and would like to install some games. I want to do that using the internet on my desktop. Which is the best way to do it?
A. I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!
android.pandaapp.com
go to the download page and you can find everything you needï¼
Hope you like itï¼
Why cant i download draw something on my samsung galaxy?
Q. i have a samsung galaxy fit it is a 2.3.4 froyo and i cant find draw something in my google play app and i saw that the draw something is for androids that are 2.1 and up please help!!
A. Try download it to you computer first
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.omgpop.dstfree&feature=more_from_developer
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.omgpop.dstpaid&?ref=dstlnk06dst
Does the samsung galaxy note fit in skinny jean pockets?
Q. I'm planning on getting the samsung galaxy note for my birthday, but I don't know if it'll fit my pocket... especially because I wear skinny jeans.
A. It's pretty big, you should definitely try going to the store and see if you can check it out.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : where can i get android apps for my samsung galaxy fit?
Description : Q. I have bought a new samsung galaxy and would like to install some games. I want to do that using the internet on my desktop. Which is th...