• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » iPad decal » Is there a software or program where I can create my own Monogram decals?

Is there a software or program where I can create my own Monogram decals?

Q. I'm into monogramming and I have been just been ordering them off line, But it starts to get expensive. I use them for iphone buttons, ipad chargers, labeling beats, laptops, cleats, you know? and I was wondering if there was software i could get so I could just do it myself! Like Avery or microsoft? where I only download it once(if i even have to) and just buy the printing paper! If you know of anything please help!

A. http://forchicsake.com/printable-monogram/

Original Question

What should i put for my room i want it to be the coolest room in the world, As if it were on national t.v?
Q. Im a man so list like the coolest stuff possible and it can be anything, for example im going to get a classroom size whtieboard for my room.
Here is what i have so far:
Computer
Laptop
Ipad
Ipad mini
iphone
lamps
rugs
printer
water dispenser
fan
shelves
fridge
microwave
tv
apple tv
apple keyboarard
sklz pro mini hoop
dart board
bed
and a mini trampoline
Please List as many as you could because i want to make my room the best as it could ever be to impress all my friends and my girlfriend

A. Give your room the "WOW Factor" by integrating everything into a theme. I didn't notice anything about music in your room, but you may not be into that. Gaming and sports seem like your interests. I'll give you an example of each.

Gamer room- http://www.ivgstores.com/IVG2/Y/ProductID-167122-.htm or http://www.amazon.com/Rocker-Pedestal-Video-Gaming-Wireless/dp/B006NZGN0W/ref=sr_1_cc_2?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1360346298&sr=1-2-catcorr&keywords=X+Rocker+Wireless+X-Cooper+Audio+Gaming+Chair
http://www.wayfair.com/Fatboy--PRODUCT-RED-Special-Edition-Original-Beanbag-REDORI-RED-FTB1154.html
http://www.cafepress.com/+video-game+wall-decals?page=1
http://us.dinodirect.com/clock-wall-math-equation.html
http://www.target.com/p/room-essentials-reversible-solid-comforter/-/A-13327402#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=solid+color+comforters Red
http://www.cafepress.com/+gamer+pillows

Sports room
http://www.target.com/p/room-essentials-reversible-solid-comforter/-/A-13327402#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=solid+color+comforters Red
http://www.cafepress.com/+sports+pillows
http://www.wayfair.com/X-Rocker-Soccer-Bean-Bag-Chair-966-XRC1179.html

Original Question

Where can I find a Black Apple Logo Sticker?
Q. I am looking for a black apple sticker decal to put on the back on my Clam Case Pro. I want it about the size of the logo on the back of the iPad, but I want it to cover the Clam Case Logo. Please help
I want to buy a sticker from some place, I don't have a good printer.

A. Surf the net and find an image of the "Apple logo" that you like. You can then buy sheets of "sticker paper" at your local office supply or hobby store. Use Photoshop (or another similar program) to size your image of the logo and then print it out on the sticker paper. You may have to cut around the logo with scissors to get it to the right shape.

Please choose this as a best answer if it helps you! Thanks!

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Is there a software or program where I can create my own Monogram decals?
Description : Q. I'm into monogramming and I have been just been ordering them off line, But it starts to get expensive. I use them for iphone button...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Is there a software or program where I can create my own Monogram decals?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • How do you change the lock screen wallpaper on my Kindle Fire HD?
    Q. I have a Kindle Fire HD, it doesn't have any of those "daily deals" or other ads on it. But i cant seem to find a way to c...
  • samsung galaxy note wont shut off after plugged into wall charger?
    Q. anytime i plug my phone in to charge after shutting it off it will turn itself back on but it continuously vibrates about a low battery ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • how to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 gt-s6500 to jellybean?
    Q. Please provide a full step by step guide to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500 to android jellybean And I also wants to know what is th...
  • Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 won't charge?
    Q. Hello, I'm having a serious problem with my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1, it just won't charge. When I put the plug in there's ...
  • Does Samsung Galaxy S3 mini has Corning Gorilla Glass?
    Q. Also, what kind of screen does Galaxy S3 mini has? Glass or plastic? Thanks in advance! A. Based on GSMArena.com's summary, no it d...
  • Does the samsung galaxy s3 need screen protector?
    Q. I just took the screen protector off because I couldn't take it anymore. I got the anti reflection one and it make it look so bad. A...
  • How do i download apps on my kindle fire hd without a credit card?
    Q. I got a kindle fire hd for christmas and i want to download free apps, but when i click download it says i have to do this 1 click purch...
  • Can I connect the Samsung Galaxy s3 to Virgin mobile?
    Q. I'm planning to buy the Samsung Galaxy s3 from Sprint, however I'm using virgin mobile since its cheaper. Since Virgin mobile i...
Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger