Q. I own a samsung galaxy s2 cell phone
A. That would be the remaining data inside your phone...
Good luck!
How do I convince my parents to let me have my cell phone earlier?
Q. Okay well everyone in my family has their cell phones already anyway I went with my parents to get me a cell phone but they say I can't have it because I'm "too young" anyway they got me a Samsung galaxy ace phone and they said I have to wait until I'm 15 to get syncing I'm 13 now. But I don't want to wait that long all my friends have phones I don't have a large group of friends maybe 2 or 3 are my friends but my parent sleep saying "you will have no use for it you don't understand them" even though I helped my mom figure out her phone to install stuff, but they said I will get it on my 15th or 16th birthday but I have told them time and time agian I will understand and they said "no you won't I can feel it in my bones" I laugh and then they say "it's not a joking matter" I have been good. What can I do to convince them to give me the phone this year!!!! Plz tell me? I need answers. :)
A. Do not use your friends as a reasons to get a cell phone, that never works.
Instead, point out how busy you are, and how much time you spend with your friends, away from your parents, and tell them that it will be an easy way for them to get a hold you.
Or, if you are in any after school activities, let them know that it'll be easier to call if you will be home late, or if you need a ride home! That's how I got my first cell phone! (:
Mark of cell phones that support good and excellent dictionary?
Q. I want to buy a cell phone, the most important thing I wish to have in it, is that it support "Dictionary"(A good dictionary) because I need it whenever I go out, and holding all the time a pocket dictionary is something tiresome.
Besides your suggestion, which is the bet the IPhone or Samsung Galaxy S II ?
A. Both would be good. The iphone doesn't do as much as the samsung, but its easier to learn.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What gets saved to usb storage and what get saved to system storage?
Description : Q. I own a samsung galaxy s2 cell phone A. That would be the remaining data inside your phone... Good luck! Original Question How do I con...