• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy Kindle » Which is the better tablet for a college student?

Which is the better tablet for a college student?

Q. I'm looking at either a kindle fire HD or Samsung galaxy tab 2. I like the idea of the Samsung because my phone is a Samsung android, so I feel like it'd be easy to use because I'm used to it. But amazon has a larger textbook store, which is what I'm looking to save money on. Can you get kindle books on the galaxy tab?

A. Yes you can read Kindle books on the Galaxy Tab. Just install the Kindle app on Samsung Galaxy, and you'll be able to read any Kindle books there.

The Kindle Fire HD is good for having Kindle store bundled on it. You may find interested on a good actual user review, from a student who used the device for school:

http://budurl.com/KindleHDForStudent

Both devices are pretty good. If you like Samsung then just go ahead. If you don't have any preference, then you can't go wrong with the Kindle Fire HD.

Original Question

Should I get the ipad mini, a 10 inch tablet, or wait for the rumored chromebook touchscreen laptop?
Q. I want to get another tablet or laptop. I have a Kindle Fire 1st-gen but I want something newer. I was looking at the Samsung Chromebook, and I saw that a touchscreen Chromebook might be coming out soon. I don't know if I should wait for that, buy the ipad mini, or buy a 10 inch tablet like the Google Nexus 10 or the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.

A. I say wait for the Samsung Chromebook. Their stuff tends to last just a little bit longer then a few other brands. But if you really don't want to wait then just get the Ipad mini. It all depends on what you like most.

Original Question

Can you play pockie ninja on kindle fire?
Q. I want to buy a kindle fire for my brother but he only wants one where he can play pockie ninja, he tried my cousin's kindle fire to play pockie ninja but he said that the kindle fire wont open adobe flash. And I dont want to buy a samsung galaxy tab because its expensive or ipad. Help!

A. Hm.. the kindle fire does support adobe flash (and the ipad doesn't) so if he was trying to play a flash game i'm not sure why it wouldn't have worked for him.
I do see there is a "pocket ninja" app on the itunes store (for apple devices) so maybe that was what he had in mind? If so it's only available on the ipod/ipad.. however, there are tons of ninja games available on the fire via the amazon app store.

At any rate I would personally opt for the kindle fire, since the fire supports fllash and the ipad doesn't.
You can get a good deal on a kindle fire here:
http://www.shoppersource.net/goto/kindle_fire

The galaxy pad really wouldn't offer anything more... your really getting the best package with the fire since not only is it cheaper, but you'll have access to thousands of androids apps as well as ebooks/movies/ and music.
The ipad is pretty much the same except that you getting apple apps instead of android apps, and no flash support.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Monday, August 5, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Which is the better tablet for a college student?
Description : Q. I'm looking at either a kindle fire HD or Samsung galaxy tab 2. I like the idea of the Samsung because my phone is a Samsung android...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Which is the better tablet for a college student?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • How do you change the lock screen wallpaper on my Kindle Fire HD?
    Q. I have a Kindle Fire HD, it doesn't have any of those "daily deals" or other ads on it. But i cant seem to find a way to c...
  • samsung galaxy note wont shut off after plugged into wall charger?
    Q. anytime i plug my phone in to charge after shutting it off it will turn itself back on but it continuously vibrates about a low battery ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • how to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 gt-s6500 to jellybean?
    Q. Please provide a full step by step guide to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500 to android jellybean And I also wants to know what is th...
  • Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 won't charge?
    Q. Hello, I'm having a serious problem with my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1, it just won't charge. When I put the plug in there's ...
  • Does Samsung Galaxy S3 mini has Corning Gorilla Glass?
    Q. Also, what kind of screen does Galaxy S3 mini has? Glass or plastic? Thanks in advance! A. Based on GSMArena.com's summary, no it d...
  • Does the samsung galaxy s3 need screen protector?
    Q. I just took the screen protector off because I couldn't take it anymore. I got the anti reflection one and it make it look so bad. A...
  • How do i download apps on my kindle fire hd without a credit card?
    Q. I got a kindle fire hd for christmas and i want to download free apps, but when i click download it says i have to do this 1 click purch...
  • Can I connect the Samsung Galaxy s3 to Virgin mobile?
    Q. I'm planning to buy the Samsung Galaxy s3 from Sprint, however I'm using virgin mobile since its cheaper. Since Virgin mobile i...
Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger