Q.
A. Ok first of all this is the Nintendo Wii category and second its roman numerals for 3 not 111 and last the iphone 5 isn't even in stores yet so how will most people now and so i believe this is a troll and hope everyone reads this so no one else will answer you.
Samsung Galaxy 111 on Sprint Network really stinks?
Q. I extended my contract with sprint by 2 years as I traded my HTC EVO for GALAXY 111,, I have been w sprint for 13 years, up until now I have never had a dropped call, its been 2 weeks, It wont post my pictures to facebook, constantly dropping callings, and texts returned failed to transmit, it seems with each new smartphone the service gets worse...Upset in Phoenix
U stink Corvato
A. Sprint is the reasonfor that!! not the phone. i Have a samsung 3 and i had no problems with any of that. (T...MOBILE)
Is the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini worth getting?
Q. I heard a lot of people complain about the screen size of the S3, and I myself find it uncomfortable. Since I'm looking for a low-mid budget smartphone, and I'm a big fan of Samsung, I was wondering if the mini version of the S3 was good. I am aware that the specs are a bit lower, but it doesn't matter to me.
A. Hello,
The S3 Mini is great, it does everything anybody wants from a smart phone. maybe it's $100 overpriced to its similar or even much better specs phones like the Sony Xperia P, but I can't deny that the Mini is far more prettier.
if you find that the 5 MP camera and the 720p video is enough for you, then go for it.
S III Mini specs:
Camera: 5 MP
Flash: Yes
Secondary Camera: 1 MP
Movie format: 720 x 1280 @ 30fps
Video out: Micro USB
Screen size: 4.0"
Screen resolution: 800x480
Screen PPI: 233 PPI
Screen type: Super AMOLED
Touchscreen type: Capacitive
GPS: Assisted GPS
Accelerometer: Yes
Compass: Yes
Gyroscope:Yes
Weight: 111 g
Thickness: 10 mm
Size: 121x63x9 mm
FM Radio: Yes
Headphone jack: 3.5 mm
Frequency: 1.0 GHz
Number of cores: Dual core
RAM: 1024 MB
Memory card: Micro SD, Micro SDHC
Internal storage: 16 GB
Adobe Flash support: Yes
Network: HSPA (14 mbps)
Generation: 3.5G
Wifi: 802.11n (150 mbps)
Wifi hotspot: Yes
NFC: Yes
Bluetooth: 4.0
Battery capacity: 1,500 mAh
Technology: Lithium Ion
This site is great for comparing phones : http://geekaphone.com/compare-phones
Best luck!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What is the differents between of iphone5 and samsung galaxy S111?
Description : Q. A. Ok first of all this is the Nintendo Wii category and second its roman numerals for 3 not 111 and last the iphone 5 isn't even i...