Q. Ok i have been chosing between ipad, waiting for iPad 2, or waiting for Playbook, or getting this tablet ( Samsung Galaxy Tab) And i need one fast for school so i chose the Samsung Obviously, BUt i need to know if it can do lots of things for school, Word process, Spreadsheet, Powerpoint, ETC
Please and thanks
A. People are having very heated arguments about their tablets, but I would like to offer another perspective that is based on the degree a device have met expectations of its customers. Here is the link to the aggregated customer reviews analysis that your readers may find helpful http://tinyurl.com/amp4ereader. It compares customer perception of Galaxy Tab to iPad and other popular devices that compete for the same share of consumer wallet. Reputation of any device that was not included in the article can be checked by entering its name at http://www.amplifiedanalytics.com/V2P-Product-Reviews/Demo.
I think you can find some office software for android OS to use with Samsung, but not a PowerPoint that is a Microsoft software for Windows. There are "clones" for that or you can use Google documents online.
A week passed and cops couldn't get me my stolen phone back,do you think I should bother waiting anymore ?
Q. 2 weeks ago,my samsung galaxy s2 was stolen.I made a police report using IMEI number and the tracking started on 19th july...So far nothing new,do you think I should just get a new phone now or it's worth waiting some more time ?
A. I would get a new one and keep it on one of those chain belt things they put wallets on.
Will Straight Talk from Walmart be adding the Galaxys4 s4 ?
Q. Just wanted to know , because I just love their unlimited service for $50 a month ! And will I be able to get into that 4g ?(:
A. Hello again!! I really don't think they will be adding it to Straight Talk right now. Maybe in the near future. You could buy a Samsung Galaxy S4 and flash it onto Straight Talk(which would really clean out your wallet). Then just buy a service card at Walmart and activate it. Hope that was helpful!!!:) P.S. I'm 14 also...Just telling you because I don't want you thinking I'm an old techie weirdo(but I am I younger one!!:))
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can the Samsung Galaxy Tab Word Process?
Description : Q. Ok i have been chosing between ipad, waiting for iPad 2, or waiting for Playbook, or getting this tablet ( Samsung Galaxy Tab) And i nee...