Q. I have the kindle app on my iphone and I bought a book on it. Is there a way to transfer this book to my ipad without having to buy the book again? If so, how?
A. If you just download the kindle app on your Ipad and log in with the same username and password you used for your phone, then it will automatically be there along with any other purchases you made via the kindle app. Your Apple ID will be the same for both devices so all the same info will be on both.
How to view real page numbers with Kindle app on iPad Mini?
Q. I am reading a book on my ipad mini with the kindle app and it only shows location numbers and not the real page numbers. I was wondering how I can view the real page numbers? I know it should have them because when I bought the book it said it contains real page numbers. I have the most updated version of the kindle app and the book is called, Beautiful Boy: A Father's Journey Through His Son's Addiction. Thanks.
A. Amazon was discontinuing the 'real page numbers' option, so - after the latest update to the Kindle app - real page numbers may no longer appear.
How to get book from my kindle app onto my computer?
Q. I got the kindle app on my iphone and bought 2 books and they went straight onto the iphone. Can I take those books and put them on my computer too?
A. All you have to do is download the Kindle Reader app on your computer and register it so that it's using the same account. Then you'll be able to download the books.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How can I transfer between devices a book that I purchased on the kindle app?
Description : Q. I have the kindle app on my iphone and I bought a book on it. Is there a way to transfer this book to my ipad without having to buy the ...