Q. I have samsung galaxy ace plus. And I have these two circles or dots in the upper right of the phone. I think one of them is responsible for the notification light. So I wanna know if this type of phone has notification light or not. If yes, how to enable it. Please list the steps. It would be much appreciated if someone answered my question. (And 10 points :D ) Thanks in advance.
A. Those two dots on the upper right hand side of the phone are a front facing camera (for taking self portraits or video chatting) and the other one is an proximity light sensor to detect when to dim the screen when it's close to your face.
Which phone would you recommend for teenagers?
Q. Which phone is more suitable for teenagers: samsung galaxy ace plus or sony xperia miro? What colour is it available in and the pros and cons please? And why?
A. Samsung is Korean, and I'd rather keep money in our economy instead of Korea.
How to change default folder for bluetooth recived file?
Q. I have samsung galaxy ace plus when i recive any file through bluetooth it goes in internal storage not in memory card and if internal storage is full i cannot recive any file even though my memory card has enough space left to save that file
A. bluetooth transfers come thru as messages, so look thru ur messaging settings and see if u can change the message save location to memory card. If not, u may just have to do one item at a time, making sure u delete the bluetooth message after saving the attachment.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to turn on notification light?
Description : Q. I have samsung galaxy ace plus. And I have these two circles or dots in the upper right of the phone. I think one of them is responsible...