• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » iPad projector » How do I hook up my iPad to my tv to watch videos on YouTube?

How do I hook up my iPad to my tv to watch videos on YouTube?

Q. I hooked the cable up to my LG TV and on the YouTube app of my iPad it says that it is connected to Apple TV. But it won't show on the tv. Is there another setting on the tv that I have to change to watch videos?

A. To connect an iPad to your TV or a projector, use the Apple Digital AV Adapter with an HDMI cable to connect the iPad over an HDMI port (it handles both audio and video). The AV adapter has a second 30-pin connector that lets you charge the iPad while itâs connected to the TV over HDMI

Use TV Out settings to set up how iPad plays videos on your TV. Set the TV signal to NTSC or PAL: Choose Video > TV Signal and select NTSC or PAL. If youâre in the Americas, NTSC is probably the correct choice. Elsewhere, try PAL.

Original Question

What would be the point of buying an ipad?
Q. The iphone is great because it fits in your pocket. The ipad is to big to carry around. So if your going to carry it around why the heck wouldn't you just have a laptop of the same size that is capable of doing so much more. I can't think of one reason why someone would buy it. Don't get me wrong as I think it is cool for what it is though.

A. I have iPad and I love it to death.

Which laptop can last for 20 hours at one charge?

My iPad lasts 20 hours and I create PowerPoint/Keynote presentation word document many times every day. I also connect it to projector to show the presentation.

If you have to upload a document to 5 WebDAV server, laptop will take at least 10 minutes to do the job.

And oncce you uploaded 10 files you got to start searching for power outlet.


iPad uploads to all WebDAV servers in few seconds and no need to search for power outlet.


And in case I need a computer for more complicated work, no problem , I can anytime access my home or office computer from an iPad SO I don't carry laptop anymore, carry super light iPad instead all the time.

iPad has made my life more organized and much easier.


From work if I get break I can watch movies online and free TV shows or sports event on ESPN and Sports Illustrated channel.

Apart from movies,apps, creating documents I canalso join meeting remotely.

Webex, GoToMeetings allows us to join meeting remotely on iPad.

iBooks has plenty of free books as well as latest bestsellers. Reading books on iPad is absolute treat. Gaming is redefined by iPad.

It has changed the way we have been computing for the last many years.No wonder every 15th student of Harvard is carrying an iPad and Universities like Seton Hills has decided to give iPad to every student.

University of Chicago , Harvard have created apps for iPad and Software giants like Intuit,Oracle,SAP and more have developed apps for professionals who are using iPad.

You are asking one reason why someone would buy it. But 450,000 people bought in very first week. And every one of them has not one but plenty of reasons. iPad is the most successful device tablet/netbook/eReader industry has ever witnessed.

Original Question

How is an iPAD different than am iPod touch?
Q. I know they are not the same size but they can do the same utilities and junk right. I mean the iPod touch can get on the internet and so can the iPad. It says its one of a kind but im just not seeing it
Think you guys! :)

A. There are many differences.

iPad supports iPad version of MS Office which is the best on any portable device.

It means you can create Word doc,spreadsheet and Powerpoint presentation and also you can show your presentation by connecting projector directly to iPad.

These features makes it a complete computer.


If you get an email attachment on iPod touch, you can just view it, you can not save it or edit it. But iPad , you can save it.

You will also have an option to select a destination to save the file.

I normally save all the documents,music,videos to Good Reader app.


These apps can be accessed by other app like Pages. On iPod touch one app can't access other app.

On iPad, you can watch movies online, you can watch almost all the TV shows online for Free.

Netflix works on iPad.


Video websites like National geographic channel,CW,CBS,CNN,BBC,ABC runs perfectly and plays video content on iPad but when you open on iPod touch it shows only mobile content.


iPad can play HD video on YouTube and from other sources.

iPad can connect digital camera directly and it also reads SD memory card through camera kit.


iPad supports wireless blutooth keyboard.

iPad can download video from website through app GoodReader and can be exported to other apps. Video canals be transferred to computer wirelessly or through USB cable.

If you have desktop, you don't need a laptop, iPad can do almost everything that laptop does except running different kinds softwares that are useless anyway.

iPad has faster processor and longer battery life.Apple says it lasts for 10 hours but in my case it easily lasts16-17 hours. I use it all the time for email,Internet,video and downloads.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Thursday, September 19, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : How do I hook up my iPad to my tv to watch videos on YouTube?
Description : Q. I hooked the cable up to my LG TV and on the YouTube app of my iPad it says that it is connected to Apple TV. But it won't show on t...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "How do I hook up my iPad to my tv to watch videos on YouTube?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • How do you change the lock screen wallpaper on my Kindle Fire HD?
    Q. I have a Kindle Fire HD, it doesn't have any of those "daily deals" or other ads on it. But i cant seem to find a way to c...
  • samsung galaxy note wont shut off after plugged into wall charger?
    Q. anytime i plug my phone in to charge after shutting it off it will turn itself back on but it continuously vibrates about a low battery ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • how to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 gt-s6500 to jellybean?
    Q. Please provide a full step by step guide to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500 to android jellybean And I also wants to know what is th...
  • Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 won't charge?
    Q. Hello, I'm having a serious problem with my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1, it just won't charge. When I put the plug in there's ...
  • Does Samsung Galaxy S3 mini has Corning Gorilla Glass?
    Q. Also, what kind of screen does Galaxy S3 mini has? Glass or plastic? Thanks in advance! A. Based on GSMArena.com's summary, no it d...
  • Does the samsung galaxy s3 need screen protector?
    Q. I just took the screen protector off because I couldn't take it anymore. I got the anti reflection one and it make it look so bad. A...
  • How do i download apps on my kindle fire hd without a credit card?
    Q. I got a kindle fire hd for christmas and i want to download free apps, but when i click download it says i have to do this 1 click purch...
  • Can I connect the Samsung Galaxy s3 to Virgin mobile?
    Q. I'm planning to buy the Samsung Galaxy s3 from Sprint, however I'm using virgin mobile since its cheaper. Since Virgin mobile i...
Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger