Q. When I let go of the red button it erases the video I just took n acts like if I never took it. Then when I press the next button it says I need to record a video first. It's not that the video is too short because I'll record a 15 second video n the same thing will happen. It's really frustrating.I have a Samsung galaxy victory. Is anyone else having this problem?
A. Yes! I am too and im getting really upset at first I thought I was doing it wrong but its actually the phone I guess :/ I also have a galaxy victory
How to switch from virgin mobile to sprint?
Q. How do I switch my virgin mobile samsung galaxy victory LTE to sprints no contact plan
A. IT CANNOT BE DONE.
ALL Virgin Mobile USA phones are LOCKED to Virgin's network FOREVER. You can NEVER take your Galaxy Victory off of Virgin Mobile - I guarantee it.
When I upgrade the memory capacity in an Android phone, will I have to reinstall the apps?
Q. .
I want to add more memory to my Android smartphone (Galaxy Victory). I know I can buy a memory card with more memory. But when I replace the old card with the new card, will I have to download and replace the apps that I currently have downloaded?
Thanks!
A. The answer is "maybe".
Android phones don't really let you add more memory. Any memory card you add goes to "sdCard", or external memory.
Some apps and widgets can be "move2SD", i.e. part of it exist on the SD and part in the main memory instead of all in main memory. If you remove the SDcard and put in a new one, that will break all the apps that was Move2SD'ed. However, I was pretty sure that Samsung had this disabled by default?
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Is anyone else having an issue recording video on instagram?
Description : Q. When I let go of the red button it erases the video I just took n acts like if I never took it. Then when I press the next button it say...