• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 » How to root Samsung fascinate and galaxy tab?

How to root Samsung fascinate and galaxy tab?

Q. Im looking for a good app to root Samsung fascinate and Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 umm Z4root is having problems downloading. something simple would be nice :)

A. Try this is not an app but it worked for me superoneclick here is the link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=803682

Original Question

Is there any advantage to buying a Samsung smartphone when I have a galaxy tablet?
Q. I have to Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and I need to know if I buy a sumsung smartphone if I can do anything between to two devices like syncing browser, contacts etc.

Thanks

A. Though galaxy tab 10.1 is a phablet or I should say phone capable (call and text) and tablet. This is too large to carry. What if you don't need your tablet around just a phone I think you need to have a smartphone.

Hope it helps.

Original Question

I am deciding between getting a samsung galaxy tab 10.1 AND the Beats by Dr.Dre Pros. Which should I buy?
Q. I am deciding between getting a samsung galaxy tab 10.1 AND the Beats by Dr.Dre Pros. Which should I buy?

A. Beats are both over priced and over hyped and pretty much just junk. Get the Galaxy.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : How to root Samsung fascinate and galaxy tab?
Description : Q. Im looking for a good app to root Samsung fascinate and Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 umm Z4root is having problems downloading. something sim...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "How to root Samsung fascinate and galaxy tab?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger